Monday 10 October 2016

Pharmacology Tips: Remembering Medications & The Body Systems Affected




As a student I am asking  different person to got some information . In this photo it is shown that I'am having a conversation with a BS Pharmacy who is currently studying at  Manila Central University or MCU who is now a intern student . In her replies she is giving me a motivation to continue my dream as a pharmacy in the future she also explain that if you have a passion with the course and good as well in analysis and memorization I will surely survive.

"If you're good with math as well as analysis and memorization you will surely survive. At, by the way if you want to pursue pharma make sure that you have the love and passion for the course. " -Jona May Manalili BSPharmacy of MCU

No comments:

Post a Comment